A pantomime that plays with gender – and the plot!
The Snowflake Mistake
An adaptation of my magical wintery picture book, especially for schools and young drama groups.
Never Mind the Butler
A full length farce. Desperate measures are needed to save the stately home of the Uppington family, but how drastic should they be?
Warm, Hot, Getting Hotter
A one act dark comedy, winner at Attic Theatre’s Playfest 2014.
A one act comedy play for schools or for family audiences introducing Aesop and his characters in a chat show format. But things don’t go smoothly and the characters have their own ideas about what should happen in their stories.
Jane Austen’s classic romantic comedies reduced to a burst of frantic activity and bonnet swapping. Available as individual 15 minute scripts or a full evening’s worth set of 6.
Pint Sized Plays
Brought to Book and Mr Robertson’s Blood Test are in Pint Sized Plays 3, and Room in the Womb is in Pint Sized Plays 4. Both are available through the Pint Sized Plays website. Apply through Pint Sized Plays for performance rights. Performances for non paying audiences are free!
Short plays for Ghost Dog Productions
- Mr Nice Guy (Horse and Stables, London, Nov 2014, dir Charlie Dinkin)
- Room in the Womb (Horse and Stables, dir Lauren McGee)
- Let’s Play Deception! (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Jonathan R Parsonage and at the Et Cetera Theatre, Jan 2015)
- How to Improve your Love Lie (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Phoebe Hitt)
- The Voices (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Chris Lawson)
- Love in the Time of Magicka (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Freyja Winterson and also at The Little Black Box Theatre, Bristol, 11-12 March 2014, dir Christopher Cutting)