Never Mind the Butler
A full length farce. Desperate measures are needed to save the stately home of the Uppington family, but how drastic should they be?
Warm, Hot, Getting Hotter
A one act dark comedy, winner at Attic Theatre’s Playfest 2014.
Potted Austen – Pride and Prejudice, Emma and Northanger Abbey
Jane Austen’s classic romantic comedies reduced to a burst of frantic activity and bonnet swapping.
Pint Sized Plays
Brought to Book, Mr Robertson’s Blood Test and Room in the Womb were all winners at Pint Sized Plays annual international short play writing contest and have since been performed by various groups around the UK. The first two can read in Pint Sized Plays 3, available on the Pint Sized Plays website, and are free to perform for non-paying audiences. Room in the Womb will appear in Pint Sized Plays 4 in 2017.
Short plays for Ghost Dog Productions
- Mr Nice Guy (Horse and Stables, London, Nov 2014, dir Charlie Dinkin)
- Room in the Womb (Horse and Stables, dir Lauren McGee)
- Let’s Play Deception! (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Jonathan R Parsonage and at the Et Cetera Theatre, Jan 2015)
- How to Improve your Love Lie (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Phoebe Hitt)
- The Voices (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Chris Lawson)
- Love in the Time of Magicka (Horse and Stables, 2014, dir Freyja Winterson and also at The Little Black Box Theatre, Bristol, 11-12 March 2014, dir Christopher Cutting)